A virtual private network better known as VPN, creates a tunnel that encrypts personal information and browsing activity. A VPN safeguards against having your personal info hacked when you use public WiFi, for example in cafes or airports. Additionally, VPNs help you avoid being tracked by your Internet Service Provider, your IT department at work, and even government surveillance. It can also help you access certain websites in other countries by setting your location to that country.
Why should I use a VPN?
Most people use VPNs to secure their browsing activity and protect their privacy. Here are the top five reasons to why you should use a VPN:
- To stay safe from hackers – When you sign-on to your personal banking, email, or social-media accounts, a VPN encrypts your data to keep personal information safe and unreadable to anyone lurking on public networks.
- Browse the web freely – Visit any site from anywhere, and bypass country-specific site restrictions.
- Protect personal safety – With a VPN your IP address can’t be tracked (because your location is hidden) preventing cyberstalkers.
- Use WiFi hotspots when you travel – A VPN protects your privacy on public networks such as cafes, airports, and restaurants.
- Find better deals – You can change your VPN location to unlock location-based discounts for airline tickets, rental cars, and hotels.
Keepsafe VPN gives you secure browsing and keeps your Internet activity private from ISP or IT administrator tracking. The privacy app includes:
- Data encryption to keep you safe.
- Ability to hide or change your location so you can visit any site from anywhere.
- No logs.
Keepsafe VPN with Keepsafe Browser
To make your Internet browsing and web searches even more private, try Keepsafe VPN with Keepsafe Browser. Keepsafe Browser comes with Keepsafe VPN for the most private and secure experience you can have on your mobile device. It keeps your online activity completely private and safe from hackers.